If you want to make a complaint or have a problem understanding something we’ve done, please let us know, so we can address the issue. We’re here to take care of the loan issues you face, so if you think we’ve failed in any way, you can trust that all our people will be committed to resolving the issue. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you.
Who to contact with your issue:
If something has gone wrong, we want to know. Please send an email to Linsa Finance and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters.
If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
Alternatively you can write to:
Linsa Finance Limited
P O Box 14020
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 20 working days
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL).
FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs. FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing email@example.com
- through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz
- writing to: FSCL PO Box 5967 WELLINGTON 6011
Linsa Finance is committed to preventing money laundering through its service and complies with regulatory requirements including:
2. Monitoring and reporting suspicious transactions
3. Training staff to recognise suspicious transactions.