Phone: 0800 34 62 63
Or get in touch with one of our branches:
174 Devonport Road, TAURANGA
P: (07) 578 7717
Shop 3, 171 Great South Road, MANUREWA
P: (09) 264 0428
Please note, we don’t currently take online applications, but you can ask any questions, or start your personal loan process by chatting to one our knowledgeable & easy going team.
Let us solve your problem or complaint
If you want to make a complaint or have a problem understanding something we’ve done, please let us know, so we can address the problem. We’re here to take care of the loan issues you face, so if you think we’ve failed in any way, you can trust that all our people will be committed to resolving the issue.
- Your best first call is to talk to your loan officer directly or to contact your loan officer’s manager. You’ll find those contact details above.
- If you’re still not 100% satisfied, please contact our Feedback and Complaints Committee on jim[at]linsa.co.nz. They will take up your concerns.
- If even this does not address your complaint fully, your next step is Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), the external dispute resolution scheme for our industry. This independent body is approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. Complaints to FSCL need to meet certain criteria. Click here to go to the FSCL website.
Our Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Linsa Finance is committed to preventing money laundering through its service and complies with regulatory requirements including:
- Identifying and verifying client identities
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious transactions
- Training staff to recognise suspicious transactions.