By submitting your details on this website, you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you, either directly from you or from other parties and we may generate information about you when we carry out our business.
The types of information we collect about you may include:
- Contact information: Your name, date of birth, gender, phone number(s), email address, postal address, physical address, email address
- Documents that verify your identity and other personal details: for example – Drivers Licence, Passports, 18+ Cards, Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate etc
- Any other personal information we are required to collect for identification or verification purposes
- Information about your financial position. This includes your budget, purpose of borrowing, bank statements, current expenses, employment and residential status, credit history, prior repayment history, personal circumstances, and information on how you heard about us
- Information you provide us when you contact us or use our website; and
- Any other information you consent for us to collect
- Technical information: Information about the device used to access the website or other social media sites, such as IP address, browser type, time zone settings and mobile network information
What do we do with it?
We collection and use your information to provide the information and services that you request from us, and to provide you with information about other services we consider appropriate.
When necessary, we may use your information to:
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including Anti Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism compliance and audit and reporting compliance)
- Defend or enforce our rights – For example to collect money owing to us
Who do we share it with?
Besides our staff we may share this information with third parties who enable us to provide you with our services. These include:
- Our service outsource providers such as IT consultants, custodians, etc
- Credit reporting agencies (Centrix, Equifax)
- Personal Properties Securities Register
- New Zealand Transport Agency
We will only share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary to help us do what we collected your information for, where it is required by law or where you give us authority to.
We require these third parties to adhere to our strict confidentiality requirements for handling personal information and we seek to ensure they comply with the Privacy Act 2020.
Where do we store it?
We will take reasonable steps to protect and keep secure the personal information we collect.
We use third party cloud service providers to backup and store the information we collect. We use Acronis Data Centre cloud servers located in Sydney Australia. We ensure that our cloud-based service providers are subject to appropriate security and information handling arrangements and that the information stored or processed by them remains subject to confidentiality obligations.
We also use and maintain our own in-house servers for storage and processing of the information that we collect. These servers are also subject to appropriate security and information handling arrangements.
We also store some information in paper files in our secure office locations.
What are my rights?
You do not have to provide information to us. If you choose not to provide necessary personal information when requested, we may be unable to provide certain information or services to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or you’d like to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, or to have it corrected, please contact us as below.
Linsa Finance Limited
P O Box 14020
Phone: 07 578 7717