Taking out a personal loan is a very personal decision as it is you who is liable for the money at the end of the day. There are always two sides to every story and when it comes to attaining credit, it is no different. Everyone will have a differing view and feel obliged to share that with you. On one hand, you have people who use credit to get anything and everything they want, whilst others take the approach of, you shouldn’t have to or be able to buy anything unless you have the cash on hand yourself. With the expectation of the BIG credit lend like a mortgage.
So the question still stands, who is right?
Of course, being a finance company that Linsa Finance are, may allude to a biased blog post, however this is not the case. The team at Linsa Finance want to see their customers take control of their decisions and in order to do that, they need to be fully informed; which means hearing/reading both sides of the argument.
For most people, the right answer is circumstantial and usually somewhere in the middle. While most people will advise buying absolutely everything on credit, there are times in our lives and some situations where we realistically cannot afford things without financing them. Because, let’s face it, when the washing machine suddenly decides to break and there are school uniforms to be washed or your car needs urgent repairs so you can get yourself to and from work, you cannot afford to wait and try and save up the money.
You need a solution NOW!
So why should you take out a personal loan with Linsa Finance?
When you are looking at buying a particular product, there are a couple of things that you should consider before deciding on whether finance is your best option. To do this, you need to ask yourself several questions in order to make the best decision for you.
- Is the item worth the price that I will pay for it – including the added extras of acquiring a loan?
- Does having this item affect my ability to earn money? As being without some items will put you in a really tough position, and if what you need falls into this category then a personal loan is a good idea.
- Are you able to afford the repayments in your current budget? It is essential that you are able to fit the repayments into your budget so that you don’t fall into bad credit or debt.
- Is the loan a small amount to fill the gap until your next payday?
- Will someone else suffer if I do not have this money?
It is in these circumstances that getting a personal loan makes sense, whether it is a small term loan to help bridge finances or a larger amount to help get you out of a sticky situation, Linsa Finance and their team will discuss the various options with you, to help YOU decide what the best option for YOU moving is forward.